Welcome to Horspath Village Hall
Horspath Primary School Cricket Day at the Rec, July 2010 (photo: © HCC2010).
|Horspath Village Hall is ideally situated for all your meetings and events, as we are located just outside the A4142 Oxford Ring Road, near the BMW Mini plant, and only 5 minutes from Junction 8 of the M40. The Village Hall has ample parking for sports and leisure facilities in a rural environment. Horspath is east of Oxford off the A4142. Approaching Horspath from the Ring Road, pass the Oxford Road Athletics & Sports Ground on the left, then half a mile on, the Village Hall is on the left just after the 30mph signs, before you enter Horspath Village itself by the Village Green.|
How to get to Horspath Village from the
M40 motorway and A34 trunk road. Find Horspath Village on a Google Map.
|The hall itself has two function rooms, each with its own kitchen. Our Main Hall is 1,880 square feet, with a capacity of up to 150 persons. It is ideal for a range of events from larger meetings, parties and weddings to aerobics, dance classes and yoga.|
|The smaller Morgan Room can comfortably seat 30 persons, and is perfect for smaller meetings, and get-togethers.|
|Both rooms have tables and chairs, plus the main kitchen is fully equipped with an electric cooker and hob, fridge, dishwasher, water heaters plus crockery and cutlery. See the Village Hall Floor Plan.|
|Outside, hirers can have use of our new enclosed children's play area, which suits all age groups from 0-12 years (please note that you will have to share this with the village children). For the more adventurous there is a larger children's adventure play area plus a large recreation area and meadow area.|
|Near the Village Hall are the Village Recreation Ground (the Rec) where the Cricket Club play, the Horspath Cycle Speedway and a practice football pitch. For more information about Horspath Cricket Club, Horspath Cycle Speedway and football in the village, see the Horspath Sports page (this link will navigate you away from the Village Hall web pages).|
View of the play area
(Click for larger image)
- Check the bookings for
- View the conditions of hire for using Horspath Village Hall.
- For hire charges please request a list by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Download a Village Hall Booking Form. When booking the time required, please remember to include the time you need for setting up the event and the time required for cleaning up after the event.
- For bookings please contact Village Hall Bookings by email : email@example.com
and we will get back to you as soon as possible. If the bookings clerk is away you may need to wait several days for a reply - please be patient.
- If no reply within 7 days, please contact the Horspath webmaster by email : firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note: There is no longer a mobile phone available for making bookings.
- Any viewing of the Hall for a future event must be by prior arrangement only.
View of the main hall
(Click for larger image)
|Booking well in advance is advisable due to popular demand. Remember to book early!|
|Address: Horspath Village Hall, Oxford Road, Horspath, Oxfordshire OX33 1RT. Horspath Village Hall registered Charity number: 1105679.