Horspath Stone Pit Charity is exclusively for the benefit of residents and village organisations within the village and Parish of Horspath, Oxfordshire.
Please note that any correspondence or applications from outside this area will not be considered.
Horspath Stone Pit was given to the residents of the village by virtue of the Inclosure award of 1858 and was incorporated into a registered charity in 1988.
The original land is leased by Stagecoach PLC as their Oxford Bus Depot with an internal section being sub-leased to Hanson.
The Charity has recently negotiated a new 50 year lease with our tenants on the site, the substantial income from which is available for village residents and organisations via a simple application process. Applications are considered on a quarterly basis
Grants are not means tested and are available to all residents for educational, charitable, artistic, cultural, sporting, musical and environmental projects.